[Gambas-user] Greets from Ron O.

ron ronstk at ...239...
Fri Aug 27 05:48:01 CEST 2004

Due illness I'm not able to use my computer at home.
Now I have got a laptop and connect to my home on the
linux machine to send this message.
My laptop is to small to have linux on it, need bigger HD.
Has W98 on it.

Also it unknown to me, I will be able to continue within
a short time, using the computer(s) and Linux.
Plans are there but depends on how everything is going
on in near future.
For now I can only say I have a 'Writers block' also and
can't program any thing right or even finish a textbox on a form.
Concentration and annalize where the problems are etc.
Hope it will return else it make no sense anymore for me.

Despite of that I managed to update to 0.98 from remote
station and keep Linux running doing useless nothing.
Cost me almost a day now. Constant tired of the little work.
May be I'm also able to start using in a few weeks I hope.

@Fabian B
Sorry that I had to stop to look for the Family stuff.
A leak of proper editor and usable via remote access.
Quanta sucks, tries to open old files already gone.
Using the DOM view crashes to frequently.
Kate opens dirty in old mode with search and replace
box and in the new way the left side project window closes constant.
It may be have more power then UltraEdit but a stable working
and userfriendly program is for me more interesting.

@Leo B
I can still not reach the site without proxy.tiscali.nl
tcptrace did returns idiot packets on resolving the hostname
directly. Look to me a problem in server setup.

@Benoit M
Keep on going and success to get 1.0 swimming on the world.

Typing this mail is already to much work for me ATM.
I wake up in the middle of the night and took my change
to send this. Going try to sleep again now.

greets Ron.