[Gambas-user] Big bug in gambas 0.98

Benoit Minisini gambas at ...1...
Thu Aug 26 22:06:13 CEST 2004

On Thursday 26 August 2004 11:54, binoy jones wrote:
> Hi,
> This problem I have reported with 0.83 two months back. Hope you remember
> it. Thanks for fixing it.
>
> Regards
> Binoy

Actually, it is a bug introduced in 0.98, so it isn't related to your problem.

Each time somebody reports a bug, I mark its e-mail as important. And I keep
all e-mails I receive on my har disk. This way, I forget (almost) nothing :-)

If you don't have news about a bug after many versions, just write a new mail
on the mailing-list, saying "Hey, this bug is present in 0.xx version yet!".

If I apparently forget to fix something, it means generally that I couldn't
reproduce the problem, and that I need more information.

Benoit Minisini
mailto:gambas at ...1...