[Gambas-user] Database

Nigel Gerrard nigel at ...38...
Tue Aug 24 19:18:21 CEST 2004

Check to see whether the driver libraries have been  installed for gambas:

ls-l /opt/gambas/lib/gambas/*my*

If they are not there then they have not been compiled.

In gambas0.97a try:

./reconf

Then rerun configure pointing to the relevant paths:

eg.
configure --with-mysql-includes=/usr..../include/mysql --with-mysql-librarie
s=/usr/lib/mysql

Capture the output of configure and post it here.

By default configure will look in the following :

                     /usr/lib/inlcude, /usr/lib/mysql/include,
/usr/local/include, /usr/local/mysql/include, /opt/include,
/opt/mysql/include,
                     /usr/include, /usr/mysql/include - e.g checking for
mysql.h my_config.h
                     /usr/local/lib /usr/local/mysql/lib  /opt/lib
/opt/mysql/lib  /usr/lib /usr/mysql/lib - checking for libmysqlclient

Nigel