[Gambas-user] Obtaining the contents of a particular Listbox index

Hans-Martin Bundeshund bundeshund at ...467...
Thu Aug 19 17:33:16 CEST 2004

I see. I tested it and you are right. It seems that it
can not be writte this way. But may have to clear and
redraw it. Give it a try!

HTH

HM

I apologize.  I was writing my email at the time when
your post came
into my InBox.  Here's the situation:  I'm still
writing my TODO list
GUI interface.  I have three Listboxes: one for Tasks,
one for the date
a task was entered (String) and one for the current
status of the task.
They are all linked together (if you select a
particular item in one
list box, the same index in the other two are
selected)  I have a combo
box with possible actions to perform on a particular
task and a Button
to commit the action selected.  The first option in
the Action combo is
to Change Status (right now status is either "Not
Started" or "In
Progress".  I need to be able to change the text of
the currently
selected item in lstStatus from "Not Started" to "In
Progress", but
every time I try I get an error and everything I can
find in the help
says that the listbox is a read-only array and I can't
figure out how to
change it.