[Gambas-user] Obtaining the contents of a particular Listbox index

Michael Sullivan michael at ...558...
Thu Aug 19 16:55:44 CEST 2004

I apologize.  I was writing my email at the time when your post came
into my InBox.  Here's the situation:  I'm still writing my TODO list
GUI interface.  I have three Listboxes: one for Tasks, one for the date
a task was entered (String) and one for the current status of the task.
They are all linked together (if you select a particular item in one
list box, the same index in the other two are selected)  I have a combo
box with possible actions to perform on a particular task and a Button
to commit the action selected.  The first option in the Action combo is
to Change Status (right now status is either "Not Started" or "In
Progress".  I need to be able to change the text of the currently
selected item in lstStatus from "Not Started" to "In Progress", but
every time I try I get an error and everything I can find in the help
says that the listbox is a read-only array and I can't figure out how to
change it.