[Gambas-user] Table view questions

Eilert eilert-sprachen at ...221...
Thu Aug 19 15:39:04 CEST 2004

Hi,

I wanted to try out the table view object. The grid view seems too
simple for what I want it to do. Now, with the table view I could not
set any cells to text, the marker only marks rows and I didn't find a
way to give single cells a specific background colour.

What I want is a table that shows account data. I did implement such a
thing in VB 5, showing payed positions in gray and open ones in white.
The VB thing is rather slow but at least works as expected... Isn't
there a way of doing this in Gambas?

Rolf