[Gambas-user] Re: How to check if i 'is a valid date?

mardus at ...298... mardus at ...298...
Thu Aug 19 14:28:49 CEST 2004

El Jue 19 Ago 2004 03:05, Hans-Martin Bundeshund escribió:
|> PS:
|> I tried out to reach the mailinglist till sunday with
|> different posts. None of them appears. I can read
|> postings from others, but mine won't appear. My mails
|> to others are working fine (eg. Newsgroups), only
|> gambas-user-list will not work... Any suggestions?

I have a similar problem only with this list (and gambas-user-es).
But i receive this report about my IP is blocked:

Hi. This is the qmail-send program at bluestar.net.

<gambas-user at lists.sourceforge.net>:
66.35.250.206 does not like recipient.
Remote host said: 550-"rejected because your SMTP server, 200.89.182.60,is
in the DULS RBL.
550 See http://mail-abuse.org/referred.html for more information."
Giving up on 66.35.250.206.

--