[Gambas-user] How to check if i 'is a valid date?

Hans-Martin Bundeshund bundeshund at ...467...
Thu Aug 19 08:05:39 CEST 2004

Salute!

I try to use the IsDate()-function, but can not use
it. I have have three integers: act_year, act_month
and act_day. When I try IsDate(format$(act_year,"00")
& "/" & format$(act_month, "00") & "/" &
format$(act_day,"00")), I get an error, that IsDate
whants a date, not a string.

So how to?

regards,

HM

PS:
I tried out to reach the mailinglist till sunday with
different posts. None of them appears. I can read
postings from others, but mine won't appear. My mails
to others are working fine (eg. Newsgroups), only
gambas-user-list will not work... Any suggestions?