[Gambas-user] .96 Dataset access [2 bugs?]

Craig Packard c0de3 at ...43...
Thu Aug 19 05:30:04 CEST 2004

Accessing (reading) rData["fieldname"] is working.

But now. . . I can't get rData.Update to do anything.
I've tried over and over.

I'm using rData["fieldname"] = textbox1.Text

Also note that now (as of .97 or .97a) TextBox1.Text
doesn't seem to work for me.  If I call it that it
errors with "can't find class TextBox1" Even though
that is hwo the capitalization is on the name property
of the control.  I hate having all that lower case
stuff in my code.  Shouldn't I be able to call it
TextBox1?  And not textbox1?

                 - Craig

--- Benoit Minisini <gambas at ...1...>