[Gambas-user] spec file issue in gambas 0.97?

Rob sourceforge-raindog2 at ...94...
Tue Aug 17 05:29:52 CEST 2004

On Monday 16 August 2004 16:04, Benoit Minisini wrote:
> invalid option -- r', which is a valid option for the gbi
> program that is provided with gambas-0.97. This option was
> added to gbi in gambas-0.96. A bit strange...

My mistake, after removing the previously installed gambas (which
was 0.94!) it builds fine :)  Oh, it also complained because the
Util file was still referenced in the %files section but I fixed
it.

I'm trying to build it on 9.2 now (which has gcc 3.3) and
assuming that succeeds, I'll be posting my rpm's for 9.2 and
10.0.... if you decide to build your own rpm's for 10.0 I will
point people at them rather than post mine.

Rob