[Gambas-user] Can not open existing 0.96 projects

Jeff Stillinger stillj7388 at ...159...
Sat Aug 14 21:27:06 CEST 2004

I know it's getting late for you Benoit, give me a couple of hours.  I
have had to restore the 0.96 version, as I have live productions to
preserve.  Once I get that put in a different directory, I will play
with 97 in more detail.  As 97 gets closer to 1.0, I am also building
with all of the options turned on.  Such as KDE.  It would not be
unreasonable to assume that with everything going on, I misconfigured
something.

Along with everything else.  I have a police dog in critical care and I
really don't want to leave the ward just yet.

Thanks
Jeff

--
CONFIDENTIALITY AND DISCLAIMER NOTICE:  This email contains veterinary
medical records, or material that is confidential and/or privileged.