[Gambas-user] Sending special characters to a process

Daniel daniel.campos at ...338...
Fri Aug 13 22:56:47 CEST 2004

> Mmm... It smells like a good component :-)

Yes, I had the same thought... :-)) Currently I'm using Ploticus at work
(but in VB :-( ) and some of the "big people" in the company are
impressed by my new web statistics :-))

You patch works OK. Are you going to add it to the next version
or may be it is just a temporally patch? I'm writting some tutorials
for the spanish wiki, and I would like to know if should I use
a temporally file, or I can use the 'CLOSE' "hack"... May be you could
add two methods, CloseOut and CloseIn, so anybody can close the standard
input or output, or better than that, you could give access to these two
handles (pipes) like common FILE objects, so the user can take control
of them (close, write, read...)

Regards

Daniel Campos