[Gambas-user] Creating controls at runtime

Michael Sullivan michael at ...558...
Thu Aug 12 23:38:44 CEST 2004

I have a TODO list I keep in a text file that I have cron email to me
every morning so that it's sitting in my email box when I get out of bed
and check my email.  I would like to write a GUI interface for working
with my TODO list, but I'm not sure how I want to go about it.  I want
to be able to write the GUI completely in code if possible.  I want to
have labels displaying the tasks and check boxes to mark tasks
completed, but since I never know ahead of time how many tasks there
will be in the text file, I need to be able to load the labels, check
boxes, etc at runtime.  How would I do this?