[Gambas-user] repeatable IDE crash in 0.96

na2492 at ...9... na2492 at ...9...
Wed Aug 11 23:29:35 CEST 2004

>On Wednesday 11 August 2004 20:30, Rob wrote:
>> On Wednesday 11 August 2004 13:46, Benoit Minisini wrote:
>> > How can you do that ? Logically, the error message box is
>> > displayed by the IDE and is modal, so you should not be able
>> > to click elsewhere. Which window manager do you use ?
>>
>> I use whatever window manager comes with KDE, under Mandrake 10.
>>
>> The error message box gets displayed *under* the other windows,
>> blinking in the task bar to let you know it's there.  (Not that
>> I usually notice it ;) )  I'm able to click the "stop" button in
>> the IDE which terminates the application, but then I can't do
>> anything else in the IDE till I click the error message box's OK
>> button, at which point the IDE exits.
>>
>> I'm sure it's window manager weirdness, but I'd have thought the
>> modality of the message box would prevent the IDE from
>> processing any events anyway.
>>
>> Rob
>>

>What happens if you disable the "focus stealing prevention" ? It is in the
KDE
>control center, Window behaviour, fourth tab.
>
>--
>Benoit Minisini

Salut,

I remarked, that if the error occures, when the Line, where the error occures
is
open in the editor,  it will not be possible to push the 'STOP'  button.
But if if that isn't it will pass like Rob sais.

Amicalement
Charlie
* Gesendet mit / Sent by: FEN-Webmail * http://www.fen-net.de *