[Gambas-user] repeatable IDE crash in 0.96

Rob sourceforge-raindog2 at ...94...
Wed Aug 11 20:58:28 CEST 2004

On Wednesday 11 August 2004 14:53, Benoit Minisini wrote:
> What happens if you disable the "focus stealing prevention" ?
> It is in the KDE control center, Window behaviour, fourth tab.

OK, it was set to "low", now it's set to "none."  Now the message
box pops up in my face, but I can still hit the stop button in
the IDE, which makes my running project's window go away, and
then when I click on the message box's OK button the gambas IDE
still goes away.

Rob