[Gambas-user] repeatable IDE crash in 0.96

Rob sourceforge-raindog2 at ...94...
Wed Aug 11 20:30:28 CEST 2004

On Wednesday 11 August 2004 13:46, Benoit Minisini wrote:
> How can you do that ? Logically, the error message box is
> displayed by the IDE and is modal, so you should not be able
> to click elsewhere. Which window manager do you use ?

I use whatever window manager comes with KDE, under Mandrake 10.

The error message box gets displayed *under* the other windows,
blinking in the task bar to let you know it's there.  (Not that
I usually notice it ;) )  I'm able to click the "stop" button in
the IDE which terminates the application, but then I can't do
anything else in the IDE till I click the error message box's OK
button, at which point the IDE exits.

I'm sure it's window manager weirdness, but I'd have thought the
modality of the message box would prevent the IDE from
processing any events anyway.

Rob