[Gambas-user] Gambas Force.

Bodard Fabien gambasfr at ...11...
Tue Aug 10 14:04:03 CEST 2004

Le mardi 10 Août 2004 01:17, Leo Barnhoorn a écrit :
> Hello all,
>
> For the people who can not connect to Gambas Force site :
>
> 				gambas.magic-systems.net
>
> Is it possible for them to do a traceroute to gambas.magic-systems.net and
> send the log to leo.barnhoorn at ...246...
>
> Whit this logs i can go to my provider, so we can solve this problem.
>
> Regards,
> Leo.

waoo so many spelling fault... you won.. i'm not the better lol ;-)

Gambas Forge !

http://gambas.magic-systems.net

Please, help us it's a future communautary site, i want to provide a ressource
place for tutorial, source, news... And dream to meet helpers who can
translate each interessant thing in there language after.

So with that i think have a site where every body every newbie can find help
(by source exemple, class sharing, tutirial, forum) in there language or at
less in english.

I've many place to do that, and i think a good server... But, i'm a newbie in
php, and web coding, so it take time.

For the time i've just finish the registering part, and connecting system.
Don't look at the spelling fault.

The news part will become soon.(with a wiki format style)

I need to work more time fore the source part because of the translation
system.

If you have idea for forum class base...

These are the three first part of my project...

After i think i'll add, a laboratory part for common project.. as the gbdm.

Fabien

Oups i forget, there is to other interesting feature !

users comments on the original source !
users comments on the original news !

but sorry in english !