[Gambas-user] DateAdd function

VBTricks.de.vu Webmaster vbtricks at ...451...
Mon Aug 9 19:21:23 CEST 2004

Hi again!

found the DateAdd and DateDiff functions implemented in Gambas 0.96,
great! Unfortunatelty the documentation for these function seems to be
still missing. So I tried the VB way and it works, partly. Adding days
("d"), weeks ("ww") and years ("y") to a date works (used strings for
period in brackets), but what about months. What string do I have to use
for adding months?

Stefan

P.S.: Have been unsubscribed from July 18 to August 08, so I am not
informed about the latest changes. What about a Forum for Gambas (as my
mail folder contains 520 mails received in only two months). Would be
nice as a FAQ. Don't you think so, too?