[Gambas-user] DO LOOP loop interrupt with Key press?

CPassow at ...221... CPassow at ...221...
Wed Aug 4 18:05:29 CEST 2004

Hi Bodard Fabien,

thank you for your answer, I have try it with the follow sample code,

PUBLIC SUB Button5_Click()
DIM i AS Integer
DO
TextBox1.Text=i
TextBox1.Text= i + TextBox1.Text
TextBox1.Refresh()
INC i
WAIT 0.2
IF Key.Code=Key.Escape THEN BREAK

LOOP

but I get the error "No Keyboard event Data" when I start the Progr.
any idea??

Thanks in Advance
Christoph