[Gambas-user] Drawing area problems

Benoit Minisini gambas at ...1...
Sun Aug 1 21:45:39 CEST 2004

On Sunday 01 August 2004 19:47, Paolo Saudin wrote:
> I use Gambas 0.95 on Knoppix 3.4,
> It happens you can get a "division by zero" error if you zoom more than
> once, I still have to fix it.
> To reproduce the error zoom back and forward (draw a rectangle from left
> to right[zoom+] and then from right to left[zoom-]) for about seven times.
> Thanks

OK. Gambas crashes instead of displaying the error message "Too many
imbricated drawings". I will fix that in the next version.

Acutally, there is a bug in your program: you forgot to call Draw.End after a
Draw.Begin. The game is to find where :-)

Anymway, it is unnecessary to call Draw.Begin/Draw.End so often as you did.
For example, you could remove the calls in DrawPoint(), because each function
that called it already did the Draw.Begin/Draw.End calls.

Benoit Minisini
mailto:gambas at ...1...