[Gambas-user] Please test LILi

neil lewis neil at ...233...
Mon Apr 26 10:54:11 CEST 2004

Hi Rob,

For small quantities of low-res lenticular, try

Jim Owens
Micro Lens Technology, Inc.

email MicrolensJim at ...87...

I believe they ship small quantities for personal projects at low cost.

I only wish I had some of the low-res stuff around, 'cause I'd happily send you some. Unfortunatley, all my output is destined for
commercial printers using the high-res stuff.

Thanks for your interest!

Neil.