[Gambas-user] window focus

Benoit Minisini gambas at ...1...
Sat Apr 24 10:42:47 CEST 2004

On Saturday 24 April 2004 05:02, Rizky Tahara Shita wrote:
> i have two forms.
> first is the startup and the second one will show as modal that came when a
> button in the first form clicked.
> in the second form, i have a textbox. but when the second form showed, the
> focus not in that form, since i change the property of "skiptaskbar" in the
> second form to true, so i don't have the cursor in the textbox. this will
> not happen when i set the property to false.
> but, if i focus it to the first form, then this problem should be fixed. it
> just happen only when the first time of the second form appears.
>
> but wait, when i set the property to false, i can minimize the second form,
> so i can click the first form and i have a warning in the console. but the
> program will work just fine...
>

> Regards,
>

> tahara!

Send me your project so that I can really see what happens.

For all people that report bugs or strangeness:

Always send me your project!

Because:
- I may not understand what you hardly try to explain.
- Maybe the problem is distribution-related.
- Maybe the bug has been already fixed in the developmement version on my
Linux box.
- Maybe you have make a programming mistake.
- And so on...

Without the project, it is ten times harder for me to identify and solve the
problem !

Benoit Minisini
mailto:gambas at ...1...