[Gambas-user] eXtremgui is now downloadable again

Rob sourceforge-raindog2 at ...94...
Fri Apr 23 14:41:21 CEST 2004

On Friday 23 April 2004 04:42, Budi Arief Gusandi wrote:
> These days, this mailing list is fulled by License and
> License.... What are we talking about guys...come
> on...everything is grayed or clear ?

It's really pretty simple.  If you want to sell a program that
requires Qt, *and* to not give away the source to that program,
you have to buy a Qt commercial license.  (Even if you want to
give the program away as "freeware", if you don't include the
source you have to buy the Qt license.)

However, if you are using a program internally at your company,
or are selling/distributing it with source and that source is
under the terms of the GPL, none of this matters, and you are
fine.  But those who are concerned about this should be working
on the wxWindows or Gtk components, which would have no such
limitations.

Rob