[Gambas-user] Gambas & Zip

Daniel daniel.campos at ...338...
Wed Apr 21 18:19:42 CEST 2004

I'm working in a bzlib2 / zlib component, that allows to work directly
with files in .gz and bz2 formats. However I have question for you...
OpenOffice format is 'zipped' or 'gzipped'?... I'm sure that at least
one of the open source word processors available use gzip  instead of
zip, but I can't remember if it is OpenOffice

Regards,

Daniel Campos