[Gambas-user] Gambas & Zip

Laurent Godard listes.godard at ...11...
Wed Apr 21 20:30:25 CEST 2004

Hi

thanks for your response

> Daniel Campos made a component to zip and bzip files, but it is not yet
> included in the main sources.

is it planed to be included ? Where can i have a look

>>all of this would then enable office document capabilities to Gambas
>>What is you opinion ?
>

> I don't know how to do that, but it will be a GREAT idea.

Well, using UNO (a protocol that enable to use OOo API) is is possible.
we need for that an UNO bridge that binds langugae calls
A uno bridge already exists in C++ so i think it should be relatively
This is well documented in easy for someone that know this language (not
my case :( )
It is well documented at http://udk.openoffice.org

> You should talk about that on the development mailing-list.

i'll try to subscribe ...

Thansk again

Laurent

Laurent Godard - Ingénierie OpenOffice.org
06 85 33 27 90 - laurent.godard at ...434...
Partenaire Eikonex - http://www.eikonex.net