[Gambas-user] when gambas 1.00?

Premoli, Roberto [ITPPG/1010] roberto.premoli at ...422...
Tue Apr 20 10:26:14 CEST 2004

when gambas 1.0.0 will be ready?
There is a roadmap?

I had problem with Debian, because UNSTABLE flower
is too much unstable (after reboot network card and
apt gone out of order),
so I didt get installation of gambas 0.92a at all.

Now I redid the installation, but with TESTING flower.
Of course, it will be not enough cos gambas asks for
kdelibs4 (>= 4:3.1.1) that arent still (at yesterday)
avaiable in UNSTABLE flower.

Now I will try with debian TESTING and with sorce code
of GAMBAS.

Someone can support me? Some other italian people with
whom talk about gambas directly in italian language?
What all I need is to have a running version of gambas
on my laptop, cos I have a lot of curiosity about it.

Thanks,
Roberto

This communication is intended solely for the use of the addressee and may
contain information that is legally privileged, confidential or exempt from
disclosure.  If you are not the intended recipient, please note that any
prohibited.  Anyone who receives this message in error should notify the
sender immediately and delete it from his or her computer.