[Gambas-user] Confused by out of control loop

neil lewis gibsonsphoto at ...247...
Mon Apr 19 16:51:40 CEST 2004

Hi all,

I'm still working on my interlacing application, LILi,  in Gambas, and
I've got a strange effect which I cannot fathom.

Briefly, LILi, takes between 2 and 12 images, cuts them into strips
according to parameters collected by the GUI, then makes a composite
from them.

I have completed my GUI and the code for the basic funcionality and I'm
in the process f testing and debugging before adding any extra error
checking.

When single stepping, I can look at the output image and temporary strip
collection at each stage and see LILi doing exactly what I expect. At
the end of the interlacing loop, it reverts back to the GUI as I expect
it to do.
If I run the program normally, it seems to fdo the same, but then after
it has completed I think it tries to do it all again, generating "file
not found" errors. It also overwrites the output image file it has just
created.

I've attached my class & form files and would welcome any input.

Neil Lewis, London.