[Gambas-user] Mouse position on a drawing area

John Bartlett john.bartlett at ...427...
Mon Apr 19 11:07:35 CEST 2004

Hi,

I am  stuck!

I am trying to retrieve information as to the position of the mouse over
a drawing area.  I have tried the MouseDown (X as Integer, Y as Integer,
B as Button) event but each time I try to instantiate a new form, the
error message reports "Bad Event handler in
Fgraph.DrawingArea1_MouseDown(): Too many arguments.".  The same applies
if I try MouseMove.

I am using Gambas 0.91 on Suse Linux 9.0 with KDE 3.1 and QT 3.21-56.

Am I doing anything wrong?

Thanks

John Bartlett