[Gambas-user] PRB: Completion in NetWork examples.

ron ronstk at ...239...
Fri Apr 16 00:37:40 CEST 2004

On Thursday 15 April 2004 23:06, Benoit Minisini wrote:
> On Thursday 15 April 2004 18:33, ron wrote:
> > Hi Daniel, Benoit,
> >
> > During lookup in the network examples I found the auto completion does
> > not work. Only for the controls on the form.
> >
> > in the 'ServerSocket' in the first Sub i add add the begin
> > server. and no completion start.
> >
> > Is there something wrong?
>
> Yes :-) The autocompletion does not work when the class name length is one
> character ! Internally, the autocompletion use one character length names
> to represent native datatypes: Integer, String, Boolean, ... !
>
> I will find a workaround...
>
> But class names of one character is not a very good idea. Daniel ? :-)
>
> Regards,

Thanks, it is by this not a fail in my program too.
I didn't got the symbols for his class and was scared I made a mistake.
Don't go to far for a work arround, simple no 1 letter accept for class and
form etc. is the best way and easy, less is other after all useless.
For the name I mean not the content that is good.

Ron