[Gambas-user] Code completion

ron ronstk at ...239...
Mon Apr 12 19:43:36 CEST 2004

On Monday 12 April 2004 18:38, Fabien Bodard wrote:
> Le lundi 12 Avril 2004 05:38, Rizky Tahara Shita a écrit :

> > >  >  tahara
> > >
> > >Did you like the two combo boxes in the editor with the procedure
> > >entry points? I have it and this works also handy
>
> hem... yerk !
i do see no one.

> You really like this ?
Yes I like this.

> I've mabe a better idea
>
> I'll explain this :
> When i work on editor, don't really wan't to use my mouse !
make sense for some people and you are not the only one.

> So mabe a system who work with middle button while be better.
>
> For exemple :
> Mouse middle give juste the goto menu
I have only 2 buttons :+)

> And a Ctrl Menu key give the same thing
> And mabe a alt Menu key to have the current object possible events
This is not a bad idea

> In the vb style case I must to take my mouse, and after select an object in
> the first combo, and next select an event. pffff
Training of your mouse but the up and down arrow keys work here
and the return or enter to Go :+)

> Fabien

If I use the rightmouse button now i got a list of 60 main entries
in two columns I have 1280x1024 and small font in it.
If I use the 10pixel font it is 3 columns
Poor people with 1024x768
You can only to next column if the bar not is on a item with subitems
To arrive quickly the mouse is better on the columns.

For the combobox way select left i.e. a Tableview1, on the right side only the
events for this are selectable. And very easy.
A wheel mouse only above the combobox, no click but wheel select the events
and the editor text goes to he start points.
The keyboard cant not do it so quick
There was a request for to keys to step from start to start of the procs.
I did not understand it, I had it already,

But do not be afraid. the whole option is under software build.
a condition in gambas options for the people that want it or not is
simple to implement. They are visible or not and when not the code
does nothing.

Ron