[Gambas-user] Code completion

ron ronstk at ...239...
Mon Apr 12 08:45:43 CEST 2004

On Monday 12 April 2004 05:38, Rizky Tahara Shita wrote:

snip

> >Did you like the two combo boxes in the editor with the procedure
> >entry points? I have it and this works also handy
>
> yes ofcourse, but i don't know if benoit already take your code or not...
> :(
>
> >For your keyboard hint I will take a look to get a keyshortcut to it.
> >
> >Ron

He did not asked for it, I will send it and wait what he decides. :-)

About the keyboard hint. I can set the focus but to browse in the list I have
to intercept the current keyboard detection for specail key's
Adding some extra links to service routins to walk the comboboxes.

Alt-ArrowLeft and Alt-ArrowRight for the focus.
Alt-ArrowUp and Alt-ArrowDown to walk in the list
Enter to go to the selected point.
If they are free of course. I'll see.

Ron