[Gambas-user] font size in TolTip

ron ronstk at ...239...
Mon Apr 12 06:59:33 CEST 2004

On Monday 12 April 2004 05:42, Rizky Tahara Shita wrote:
> At 13:40 09/04/2004, you wrote:
> >Hi,
> >
> >how get i increase the fontsize in the TolTip section for exsample of an
> >button.toltip
>
> may be benoit hasn't make the options for this..
> just like the icons in the toolbox that i ever posted..
>
> >frank
>
> Regards,
>

> tahara!

Tahara, when I read your comment it seems to me you think
the icons are not implemented.
As far I remember it was about the size of them and you made a bunch
of them for common sizes as contribution.
Go to Tools->Preferences tab->Others. (v0.90 and up)
Here I can set the size for the Icons and I thank you for the idea.
May be Benoit did not use the icon sets but makes them sizable
Now I can choose the 24x24 size I like more.

Only he should switch of the standard open of the
toolbox and property sheet on start of gambas.
95% of the time is writing code and not form design.