[Gambas-user] How to load a Component with Component.Load (example)

Charlie Reinl Karl.Reinl at ...9...
Mon Apr 12 00:25:02 CEST 2004

On Sunday 11 April 2004 23:44, Charlie Reinl wrote:
> Salut,
>
> the attached project1-0.0.tar.gz works well if you declare
> at  /ProjectProberties/Componens dialog gb.qt and gb.qt.ext.
>
> But Where is to place this two lines, if I don't want declare then
> in  /ProjectProberties/Componens dialog  ?
>    Component.Load( "gb.qt")
>    Component.Load( "gb.qt.ext")
>
> I tried it in FMain.class Run()  and Form_Open() and got differend Errors.
>
> Amicalement
> charlie

Which errors ?

--
Benoit Minisini

Salut Benoit,

I wasn't exect, there where two errors, see the attachments.
And there where no matter of where the statments where placed.

Amicalement
Charlie