[Gambas-user] PRB: The EnsureVisible need a quote??

ron ronstk at ...239...
Sat Apr 10 10:01:31 CEST 2004

On Friday 09 April 2004 22:06, Benoit Minisini wrote:
> On Thursday 08 April 2004 19:24, ron wrote:
> > In my project View is ColumnView
> >
> >  IF NOT view.Exist(mkey) THEN
> >     View.Add(mkey, mTxt)
> >      View[mkey].EnsureVisible'   <----------- Error without the quote
> > ENDIF
> >
> >   IF NOT view.exist(skey) THEN
> >     View.Add(skey,sTxt , pPict, mkey)
> >     View[skey].EnsureVisible  <----- no problem
> >   ENDIF
> >
> >   IF NOT view.exist(eKey) THEN
> >     View.Add(ekey  ,eTxt  , pPict, skey)
> >     view[ekey].EnsureVisible'   <----------- Error without the quote
> >  ENDIF
> >

> > .EnsureVisible    gives error
> > .EnsureVisible '  gives error with space
> > .EnsureVisible'   is ok for the first and third one
> >
> > the second does not care about it
> > The View.Add() is done by both and items exist.
> > Goes wrong during the compile
> >
> > Any one a idea what can be wrong?
> >
> > Ron
>
> No. Could you send me the project that raises the error ?

Not yet,
the project is in the remainder part a mess.
It is a add-in for gambas and is a project browser and is not a stand alone.
In this add-in the whole project is in a tree like the help browser and give
the syntax hint for using the functions,events and properties in other class
files.
May be it the problem disappear, I hope, it is the strange thing the middle
goes OK and the two other fail that worries me. No logic in it

Ron