[Gambas-user] Horrible bug in 0.92...

Benoit Minisini gambas at ...1...
Fri Apr 9 21:24:47 CEST 2004

READ THIS! IMPORTANT!

A fix in the TabStrip control code has revealed an horrible bug in Gambas.

The 0.92 IDE corrupts tabstrips in forms when you save them! If you have a
tabstrip with three tabs, for example, then each tab will have the same
children controls as the first one! This is the reason why some people wrote
that the compiler said an unexpected '"Frame1" already defined' or something
similar.

I join an interpreter patch to this mail. Patching Gambas 0.92 is highly
recommended ! I will upload a gambas 0.92a as soon as possible.

Sorry for this very dangerous bug.

Benoit Minisini
mailto:gambas at ...1...