[Gambas-user] Useless

Rob sourceforge-raindog2 at ...94...
Fri Apr 9 20:28:56 CEST 2004

On Friday 09 April 2004 12:14, Adi Ron wrote:
> The human kind makes me sick.
> I don't need to listen to some bunch of elders answering
> trivial questions.
> Yeah right, do something about it.
> Especially you, italiano.

Hey, if no one else has needed it and you do, it's up to you to
write it or pay someone else to write it.  That's how free
software (and in fact, all software) works, and I'd say I'm
sorry to have to tell you that, but in fact I'd be lying since
that's how I've made every penny I have.  Pony up, dude, or get
coding.

I have thought about making a curses component for gambas, but
haven't had a need for such a thing yet; I'd be more likely to
write an imagemagick or PDF-generator component before I did
that.

Rob