[Gambas-user] Forum?

ron ronstk at ...239...
Fri Apr 9 19:19:02 CEST 2004

On Friday 09 April 2004 19:01, -=FoX=- wrote:
> Hello!
> I want to ask why the idea of a forum as mailing-list sobstitute is
> disappeared.
> I remember some screenshot... (or i am dreamming?)
> I think that a forum may be a good solution, it would allow dedicated
> sections for several types of components.
> what do you think?
> ;)
>
> -=FoX=-

Keep dreaming,

Second, do not forget the maillist is handled by Benoit
May be he don't like to follow a Forum parallel with it
and a forum is nothing without the main support of him.
The moderation for it should be done be someone else,
he can use/need his time for gambas and private too.

At least there should be a script receiving the maillist and put it in the
forum and maybe return also.

If you can make it it will help to start the forum real live.

Ron