[Gambas-user] Colorizing 'PRINT' output?

Rob sourceforge-raindog2 at ...94...
Fri Apr 9 14:58:01 CEST 2004

On Friday 09 April 2004 05:59, Adi Ron wrote:
> In order to make my application's verbose option to be actualy
> HUMAN READABLE (Yes, yes, by humans! ;) ) I was wondering, is
> there an option to set console output to have colors? Maybe
> through ANSI Colors?
> This time I am looking for an answer.

I already told you, there is no option because it hasn't been
written yet.

If you need that functionality, ANSI escape sequences to change
colors are very well documented.  You can just include them in
your print statements or better yet write a library with a bunch
of static functions like ANSIRed(), ANSIGreen(), ANSINormal()
etc...

Rob