[Gambas-user] Timer Tag property

ron ronstk at ...239...
Thu Apr 8 15:23:32 CEST 2004

On Thursday 08 April 2004 08:09, Dimitri Bellini wrote:
> Dear Ron
> 	ops.. i forgot to say that seems dont work also the:
> - tmr[i].X=100
> gambas return an error
> - Unknow symbol 'x' in class Timer
>
> Some idea :-)?
> thanks
> Dimitri

May be it is because you created it runtime and it is not really on the form.
Other controls I do this way have the X and Y or better I use .Left an .Top
for it and works. Timer never used this way.

X and Y are shown on the property sheet but are not mentioned in the Help.
Sorry for the fault. Then you are unlucky

If you need  a variable count of Timer objects I do not know a solution
If you need the 4 as fixed count put them on the form till someone know a
other way for you.

Beside off that, the i you want to put in the Tag is the same as the index in
the array. Then you have the index already bind to the control and can you
use tmr[i] to use the .enable and time setting.

But I'm afraid this wil also not work, tmr[0] should be a handle to the
control and the control does not have one. Benoit????????

Ron