[Gambas-user] Re: REQ: Reload of FORM in design mode.

ron ronstk at ...239...
Thu Apr 8 11:34:56 CEST 2004

On Thursday 08 April 2004 11:04, you wrote:
> Thanks for adding the reload button at my request for code.
>
> Found however during peeking in a form the same problem.
> I have a form in modified state but I do not know what and it should
> not be modified at all.
> It looks to me the property sheet start the modified state after using
> the RMB select object and clicking in the white space below the properties.

see below

> I can add it myself here but may be it can here in the RMB menu too
> for future releases.
>

> TIA Ron

I found exact when the modified state occurs.
Moving the form to another position does it.
Strict it is true while the screen position changes
and this position is used at runtime to show it.

However there is no change in the design of the form
and give a false misleading trigger in my view.
May be the property sheet must have the runtime values but they
are not the values during design time for the X and Y position of it.

An exclude for this two will stop the false triggers.
A tooltip on form_resize and form_move with the designtime position in it?

Ron