[Gambas-user] Gambas reports "Frame1 already declared" at non-existent line number

ron ronstk at ...239...
Tue Apr 6 22:51:02 CEST 2004

On Tuesday 06 April 2004 20:43, Benoit Minisini wrote:
> > Ron
>
> Can someone send me a project that has the bug so that I could easily fix
> it ?
>
> Thanks in advance,

As mentioned I could fix it but  I do not know how I did it exact.

All I can say is the class of the form had 10 times 30 lines of commented
code at that moment.
I put a label on the form and a checkbox
below the commented code was the checkbox_click sub with the code to use
and at the moment for run I got the error.
Before the adding of the label and checkbox it had run without error.

The error message was about Label5 (five) was a duplicate but the added one
was Label15 (fifthteen)
I'm not sure but renamed the Label5 and it was fixed, no Label5 to find now.
Sorry I tried but can't reproduce it now in that project.