[Gambas-user] Postgresql driver not found

zerkowski sur bouquiniste.biz zerkowski at ...395...
Tue Apr 6 20:55:03 CEST 2004

hello,

I don't know for postgresql, but this is my experience for mysql
- libs fro mysql  must be present before compilation
- i create my database, and one table  with phpmyadmin (and so i am sure
mysql is running with this tool)
- when i use gambas database manager, i make a new connexion (in menu)
and set field database type host, login, password) and then it was ok, i
was ble to see my database and my tables

I hope this will be useful.

A+