[Gambas-user] mySQL drivers

rrshanks at ...407... rrshanks at ...407...
Sun Apr 4 17:42:27 CEST 2004

Hi,
    I downloaded Gambas yesterday(April 3rd), built and installed on Mandrake 10.0 community release. I had previously installed mySQL 4.18 from the same Mandrake distribution and have been using it along with PHP without any problem. However Gambas is having problems using mySQL. It says "driver not found". Did I miss something during the build? This is what I did to build Gambas:

./configure
make
su -c "make install"

I have no problems running Gambas and also some of the examples. I can't connect to mySQL on my computer.

Gambas is very impressive. Great job!

-Ravi