[Gambas-user] Coding problem

Fabien3D creafab at ...402...
Sat Apr 3 20:32:39 CEST 2004

I eventually found out what I was doing wrong - above all :
I'm still not in used with the Gambas' interface, and I declared the variables
in the PUBLIC Sub Main() procedure... Thanks for the information you gave me,
Benoit, and for having been patient !

I hope I'll be able to adapt my VB codes !

If someone's ever interested in the softs I had (not) finished in VB, why not
putting them in GPL :

	- Quantas-like software to create HTML pages with assistants (for any tag and
for the CSS, imagemaps) and auto-completion
	- software adding cinemascope black strips at the top and at the bottom of
the pictures - don't know if 'm clear...

--
Fabien3D

CREAFab, la création numérique autrement...
http://creafab.free.fr