[Gambas-user] Bug?: Tabbing passing listbox fire Click event.

Benoit Minisini gambas at ...1...
Fri Apr 2 22:18:48 CEST 2004

On Sunday 15 February 2004 15:35, ron wrote:
> Hallo Benoit.
>
> Testting the Tab key to go walk across the controls I found that the
> mouse_click occurs only the first time after it get the focus with the Tab
> key in a fresh created form.
> After that one, back and forwards tabbing does not fire it any more but the
> first time should also not happen.
>
> ---
> Ron

Hi, Ron

I found this old message I didn't answered.

Could you send me a project that show exactly what you are talking about,
because I'm not sure I understand very well...

Benoit Minisini
mailto:gambas at ...1...