[Gambas-user] this is not a BUG...... or ??? 1

na2492 at ...9... na2492 at ...9...
Thu Apr 1 00:37:37 CEST 2004

>On Wednesday 31 March 2004 22:40, Charlie Reinl wrote:
>> Salut,
>>
>> have a look to snapshot17.
>> This is a simple Fform with two Buttons.
>> You see this well done code in the window under that form.
>> Using Button2 you hide Button1.
>> That works very well !
>>
>> But dit you know !!!
>>
>> While debugging you have the possibility:
>> to open the Toolbox, adding a (here) Button3 , or delete a Button1
>> snapshot18
>>
>> And the best if you use Butto2 now, there is NO Error. snapshot19
>>
>> Amicalement
>> Charlie
>>
>> PS. Sorry but the Screenshot are too big, and ditn't passe
>
>Oh god! What a sick mind you have :) :) :)
>To place new controls on the form.
>
>Well at the same time you could also use the Cut
> with the mouse and Paste text around in the editor.
>
>Pressing keys to add code does not  work.

Salut Ron,

not a sick mind, many years in that kind of job
but only a short time of imagine realised, what peoble can realy to
so I try to do like them.
And I hope that makes gambas better.
You know, thats one of my favorit story.

A programer has to write a field to have as input a date.
He will test this agains  the 30 or 31 of the month,  at month 2 if there are
28 or
29
and if it is not the 400 years rule and all that stuff.
And what does the USER ?
He say 'MONDAY'
..................... and all crashes ...

To you understand ??

Amicalement
Charlie
* Gesendet mit / Sent by: FEN-Webmail * http://www.fen-net.de *