[Gambas-user] 0.7a has problem on RH9

Carlo Malfatti carlo.m at ...122...
Sat Sep 27 09:16:29 CEST 2003

Hi,
this mornig had time to compile 0.70a and it worked without any problem
(only tried some example for now).
I have Redhat 9, but it is a little messed-up with rawhide, so it is
possible the out-of-the-box still has some compatibility problem.
I'm not an expert at all, but have you updated Qt library as suggested
on important notes on gambas site?
Sorry for late reply, maybe you already solved the problem...

Bye, Carlo