[Gambas-user] BUG: GridView and Signal11

R Onstenk ronstk at ...239...
Sat Sep 27 02:11:37 CEST 2003

Goeidag Benoit,

Gridview is 5 columns and 8 rows

Event code from Menu bar:
  GridView1.Clear

Event code from MousDown on Grid:
  data = GridView1[2,2].Text
  data = mid$(data,2) ' remove leading marker
  GridView1[2,2].Text = data

Crash with Signal11 occurs on reading the cell content.

After trying several posibilties I found with single step that the
.Colums.Count is still 5 and the .Rows.Count is at 8 so when I am
right the .Clear does only empty the cells in the grid.

When I try to get the content of a cell at a bigger row/column I get a
bad index error, using the .Clear let the application crash with signal11

Workaround is to set the the .Columns.Count after the .Clear with the
value of .Columns.Count

----
Ron