[Gambas-user] Gambas-0.70a

Leo Barnhoorn leo.barnhoorn at ...246...
Wed Sep 24 10:33:14 CEST 2003

Hi Benoit,

Yes it's careless of me.

I have running 4 systems 2 of the systems are installed with the distributions
of SuSE, 1 system with SuSE 8.0 and running Gambas version 0.65a and a system
with SuSE 8.2 running Gambas version 0.70a, Gambas is working OK on both
systems and the network component version 0.08 is also working OK on both
systems..

Thanks Benoit for the remark,

Regards
Leo