[Gambas-user] Re: Crash on opening images/icons info for acinclude.m4.zip and CDialog.cpp!!

R Onstenk ronstk at ...239...
Mon Sep 22 17:57:24 CEST 2003

Do remember the acinclude.m4.zip file was made for a problem on SuSE 8.2 by
Marco.
The fix worked for me, I have also SuSE8.2
It is not by default it works on other distro's as found by some people
already.

For the crash with icons. It can be the same problem as I found.

In CDialog is a minor bug that can crash Gambas.
It did when I add the gb.qt.kde component in notepad example.
Open a file and it crashes.
Without gb.qt.kde it is working again as normal.

See about it in the 'Re: CDialog question in context signal11" at 2003-09-20
10:17
There is also the corrected CDialog.cpp included to get.

I have however the Gambas source code changed and I am working a new
comiled version where the gb.qt.kde not is included.

------
Ron